22032015 and thoughts about summer



Sometimes I feel like a bohemian summer child, my mind drifting away to places I’ve never been but can’t stop dreaming of. I’m creating happy places in my head and go on adventures. I imagine myself watching breathtaking sunsets from the top of a mountain, buying fresh coconuts and waking up with the sound of waves in my ear. 




I remind myself to find bliss in the „now“, to live in the moment and to go step by step, but sometimes I just can’t help and plan ahead my next adventure and look for places that sound like something that I haven’t heard of before. The world has so much to offer.
We haven’t made any plans for this summer yet but I decided that I wanted to learn a new language, maybe Spanish. While traveling through Central America last summer, we’ve learned the basics and I realized how much I’d like to learn more. I’m playing with the thought of spending some time in Spain, close to the coast. I'm so excited for all of the good things to come!
At one point I realized of how free I feel when I think about my future and where I will live. I don’t feel like I really need to spend the rest of my life in Germany or Turkey, or Vienna. I believe that I feel home at places where I’m happy, so I might as well live somewhere else in the world, I don’t have boundaries. The thought that my semester abroad is starting next summer runs happy chills down my spine, because I feel like I could go just everywhere.

We took these pictures last week, while S came to visit me. The weather was kind of playing on and off, being cold and windy in one moment and then sunny again, so we decided to stay at home. We made delicious food, watched films and discussed a lot about S’s new business project, but I think I will tell you more about that another time. ;)
Tiny Devotions had sent me this scarf and the boho print made me think of a warm summer day, where I would wrap the light fabric around me and just wear it as a dress or as a top combined with jeans and go on a walk at the beach. Well, talking about being a bohemian summer child.. :)

I wish you all a great start into the new week tomorrow! <3







Kommentare:

  1. Wundervolle Fotos - du bist so schön!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You're beautiful. Great blog and interesting photos everywhere. Greetings from Poland! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute jeans :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    AntwortenLöschen